Bitzenburger jigs have set the industry standard for fletching tools for over 50 years. It is today’s only true precision fletching instrument used by every major manufacturer of quality arrows around the world. Unparalleled quality along with simplicity, design and precision sets this fletching tool in a class by itself. Designed by experienced archers for the perfectionist who wants the finest fletcher in the world for perfect arrow making.
- Constructed of die cast alloy, this self-supporting fletching tool features a strong permanent magnet which allows for very precise and uniform placement of all feather and vanes.
- Self-centering shaft cradle will accept and center any size shaft available today.
- Large dials at the top and bottom of the magnet holder make it easy to adjust your angle of fletching within seconds, to fletch straight, offset or true right or left helical.
- Feather spacing of 3 fletch 120 degrees, 4 fletch 75 degrees x 105 degrees, and 4 fletch 90 degrees can be selected by a slight screw adjustment. Optional nock receivers available to achieve 60 degrees x 120 degrees 4 fletch or 120 degrees 3 fletch cock vane down or up.
- The clamp is help at a 45 degrees angle so the arrow maker will have a clear view of the fletching at all times.
- All metal parts.
- Comes complete with wrenches and instruction sheet.
Click here for operating instructions.
Cat. #1000 Straight Jig & Clamp: includes standard nock receiver and straight clamp; used for straight, and right or left offset fletching. (Recommended for target shooters)
Cat #1002 Right Helical Jig & Clamp: includes right nock receiver and right helical clamp. (Recommended for compound shooters and overdraws)
Cat #1004 Left Helical Jig & Clamp: includes left nock receiver and left helical clamp. (Recommended for compound shooters)
Cat #1006 Straight Jig & R.H. Clamp: includes standard nock receiver and right helical clamp. (Preferred by the traditional shooter)
Cat #1007 Straight Jig & L.H. Clamp: includes standard nock receiver and left helical clamp. (Preferred by the traditional shooter)